This Site is all about
MAGIC TRICKS, STREET MAGIC TRICKS, DAVID BLAINE, CRISS ANGEL, CYRIL, MAGICIANS, CLOSEUP MAGIC AND
MAGIC TRICKS, STREET MAGIC TRICKS, DAVID BLAINE, CRISS ANGEL, CYRIL, MAGICIANS, CLOSEUP MAGIC, IDEAS IN MAGIC, TIPS AND lots magic tricks AND INSTRUCTIONAL MAGIC VIDEOS!...
and whats best is you can make money by learning tricks on this site!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Playing Card Magic Trick 1


did you think I used Costumed Playing Cards? No I did not! watch the video and learn the magic trick!

Magic Community

I have no specific reason on why should I reveal magic tricks! If you have any puss about me or mad about me bcoz I reveal most of strong magic tricks, well Its up to you guys. What I can say is this:
Magic is an art which mystifies the minds of its audience. If its widely known, It just wont work. So whats up for me creating this site? ( I have nothing against them. and I love them!
Well, I have one thing in mind about this issue. If you get mad on me for exposing magic, so what d you feel about the sites who sells MAGIC?
If those MAGICIANS do not want their MAGIC to be exposed, so whats their reason for selling it?
Locally, in our country, its even worst.... People sells at malls and public places. That makes me awfully mad about it. And I think this is one way to kill their business.
If you are with me, you can help me! send me your instructional videos or just post here! If you want I will invite you through email! send me messages at my youtube account!

If you love magic, do MaGIC. Then do MAGIC again! the do MAGIC forever!